Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Next 7 Posts

The series of science posts below are my attempt to put into people's minds the most important scientific data of our time. I have tried to do it by finding links to images or interactive web sites that satisfy the following criteria:
(1) the data is real and profoundly fundamental to understanding the universe and/or our place in it,
(2) if an image; it is beautiful, and makes great Wallpaper,
(3) if an interactive site; it is fun, informative and deep,
(4) the image or site conveys its profound nature.

I deliberately did not explain the data or the theories they support. Maybe I'll write a book someday... but for the Blog that would've been unmanagable. But I did try to say, briefly, why I think these are important.

Hope you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home